This is a distributed position communicating directly with the public over a variety of communication channels and being the front line of our the phenomenal service experience we wish to provide. This is a detail oriented role building connections with inbound contacts, understanding their situation, setting service level expectations, and being a consistent point of contact and information through out our service processes. English is mandatory, Spanish is preferred.
An ideal candidate would be naturally charismatic, empathetic, and have a passion for communicating with people and fostering good connections.
- Quickly responding to inbound emails, chats, text messages, and phone calls.
- Create detailed case notes on any issues or experiences relayed to us.
- Understanding the emotional state and needs of contacts and making them feel understood.
- Exploring the issues reported by the contact, probing for and confirming all details of any events or incidents involved.
- Demonstrating prior successes which are like the issue at hand.
- Determine any concerns or questions and address them directly or involve lab engineers when necessary.
- Review service options with the client .
- Return missed messages or requests for call backs.
- Provide service updates to contacts.
Must be able to actively listen to a wide variety of speakers.
Must be able to effectively convey service options and expectations to a wide variety of listeners.
Must sound confident, charismatic, and demonstrate empathy when communicating.
Must be a good story teller.
Must be sensitive to emotional situations and be able to maintain a professional demeanor.