This is a distributed position installing, configuring, tuning, and maintaining our website assets in a LAMP (or similar) stack, WordPress sites, themes, plugins, and optimizing content dimensions and compression levels. Duties also involve the maintenance of the infrastructure servers and database dumps. You’ll be addressing any issues we have with performance and scaling as well as working with our Marketing Director with publishing content or launching new areas and features for websites.
An ideal candidate would have prior experience with LAMP stack variations, gantry framework, woocommerce shops, Wordfence, Yoast SEO, Ninja forms, WP cache.
- Installing, configuring, tuning, and maintaining LAMP (or similar) stacks.
- Theme integrations and customization.
- Plugin installation and configuration.
- Content optimization and comment moderation.
- Performance management and scaling tasks.
Prior experience in LAMP stack
Prior experience with the plugins listed, particularly the gantry framework
Prior experience adjusting WordPress themes and publishing content